ITUFSD

ITUFSD

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Question & Answer with Mrs. Krull

Question & Answer with Mrs. Krull
By David McKinney Jr. and Wilmer Reyes



What is your full name?
Helene Krull

What is your favorite food?
I love Chinese food!

What is your favorite thing about teaching?                         
I really enjoy children's personality and enthusiasm.     
                      
Do you have kids?
I have two kids.

Do you like teaching
She loves it it's her life.

How many people are in your family?
There are four of us: my husband, my son, my daughter and me.

What is your dream place to live?
I would love to live in Manhattan!

What is your favorite color?
Dark purple is my favorite color.

What is your favorite quote?
“I'm gonna call your motha.”

What is favorite song?
I like any Hip-hop song.

What is your favorite dance?
I like to do The Hustle.

Do you have pets?
We have three dogs and I likes to dress them up.

If you were rich what would you spend your money on?
Helping the homeless or buying gifts for family and students.

What do you like to do with your free time?
I like to read and I’ve gone many broadway shows.

If you had one wish, what would it be?
Peace around the world so that everyone can travel safely.

Who do you enjoy working with most of all?
I am best friends with my entire math department in the middle school.