By: Hayley Peck
- 12 oz container peppermint frosting (or add 2 tsp peppermint extract to 12 oz vanilla frosting)
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- ½ cup finely crushed Candy Cane Oreo Minis or Peppermint Oreos
- 1 cup roughly chopped Candy Cane Oreo Minis or Peppermint Oreos
- Line a 9x9 inch pan with foil and grease with cooking spray.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave.
- Add peppermint frosting and finely crushed Oreos. Mix together.
- Spread into the prepared pan.
- Top with roughly chopped Oreo and gently press them into the fudge.
- Place in the fridge to cool and set.
- Lift fudge from pan until the foil. Gently peel the foil from the fudge and cut into squares.