ITUFSD

ITUFSD

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

A Halloween Fright

A Halloween Fright

Today is Halloween, the scariest night of the year, the night when all witches cheer. Tonight is the Wicked Witch Party. Only witches can get in. My sister Armegan and I got on the broom and went off to the Haunted Witch House, where only witches can enter. Just to get in you have to light up a magical crystal that could only be lit with magic.  The only thing is, I'm not a witch like my sister. Before we walked up I fit inside my sister's backpack and she snuck me in. Once we were in, I got out of the backpack before anyone noticed. The party was fun until the games started. There were “Who Could Levitate Objects The Longest”, “Turn Invisible and Go Seek”, and many more - and to play all these games you needed to have magic which I didn't have. I was scared. The games started - first, the levitation game. Mine dropped within two seconds of course, and everyone stared at me. Then Turn Invisible and Go Seek began, and everyone but me turned invisible. So, I quickly went in the closet hoping nobody would find me but I ran out of luck and the seeker found me! They asked why I was not invisible so I came up with a lie. I told them nobody would expect it but they got suspicious. After all the games were over I thought it would’ve been clear I'm wasn’t a witch. But nobody said anything.  This party kept getting scarier and scarier. Next was dinner - surprisingly, all they had was a bagel with Scream Cheese. I didn't want to eat it but I had to so they would think I was a witch. I ate it but ran to the bathroom to spit it out! It was so horrible I was afraid it would scare my taste buds right off my tongue.