ITUFSD

ITUFSD

Friday, February 13, 2015

The Little Mermaid - Review

"It's a...Dinglehopper!"-Scuttle (As Played by Kelly Ann Lettis)

Hello Everyone. My name is Hugo Zevallos, and today, I will review the Drama Club's School play of The Little Mermaid Junior. The play has already finished its run for Tuesday 7pm, Wednesday 4pm, and Thursday 7pm. The play is a great one, as on all nights, it was a full house. It runs from 7:00 to 8:10.  I say if you love the original movie by Disney, you should have watched it. I mean, I saw a little girl who came here on Wednesday dressed as Ariel and holding a Ariel doll. I give it 4 1/2 stars. Its musical numbers are one of best parts of the play. Did I forget my favorite part? when Flounder breaks the Fourth Wall by saying "I wasn't here till the second chorus!" Love that part. It must be the only time when the cast breaks the fourth wall. Thank you for reading.


 Now, I will say something. I am also the creator and producer of "Two Best Friends". If you are wondering where's the 7th one? Well, it will come on 2/24/15. Thank you.


-Hugo Zevallos, 7th grade Bulldog Jr. Reporter and Cartoonist.