ITUFSD

ITUFSD

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween Social

Last Friday I went to the Halloween Social. It was super fun! The party was for 5th and 6th graders. The admission was $5 and you got a ticket to go in. Drinks and snacks were included in your fee. It was held in the Island Trees Memorial Middle School cafeteria. During 9th period there was an announcement held to tell all the 5th and 6th graders to get their costumes on. My costume was the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland. When you walked into the cafeteria there were streamers hanging from the door and inside there were cobwebs and skeletons. There were also student helpers helping with the food and drinks and walking around to make sure things were set as planned. I danced and hung around my friends and had a great time. There was a hula hoop contest too. We also had singing contests that the DJ hosted. I had such a great time. If your in 5th grade and didn't go this year, I suggest you check it out next year!

Nicolette LoMonte 5th grader Conklin